Here is what you can expect when you contact Urban Garden:
- An initial design consultation will be arranged between an Urban Garden designer and the client, free of charge.
- During the consultation the client will explain his/her vision. The client is encouraged to bring all event-related printed pieces, magazine clippings and other items that will help the designer fully understand the client’s vision.
- Urban Garden will submit a proposal for the client’s review. The client will make suggestions/changes and Urban Garden will revise and submit a final proposal.
- After the proposal is is approved, Urban Garden will submit a contract for the client’s review and signature.
- Upon signing the contract, the client will submit a 50% deposit. Once contract and deposit are received, your date is officially booked.
- After booking, Urban Garden will provide a sample floral arrangement (typically a centerpiece) for client approval. Client may make any final suggestions or changes at this time. Samples are complimentary on orders of $2000 and above. Standard arrangement prices apply for samples on orders below $2000.
- Remaining 50% is due two weeks (14 days) prior to the event. (Repeat clients ask about Net 30 billing)
- The Urban Garden designer will deliver the order on the event day and be on-site to answer any questions and ensure proper set up.